Dry Lining Services
We create the walls and rooms in a building. We can also hide pipes and wires, create space for insulation and smooth out uneven surfaces during renovation work. Our methods are used to divide large areas into smaller spaces (creating the rooms or corridors) and this role can be combined with traditional plastering or other types of work.
No commercial job is too big or small, and our professional, attentive team of commercial Dry Lining specialists will make sure they complete the job with a thorough eye for detail, in the swiftest time possible.
- Measuring and cutting plasterboard to the right size and angle
- Fixing boards to ceiling joists (metal or timber frames) with special studs
- Cutting boards to fit around doorways
- Taping over seal (either by hand or with a taping machine)
- Skimming - applying a thin layer of plaster over the tape and boards
- Sanding down ready for painting and decorating.
- Dry Lining
- Polished Plaster Sand/ Cement
-Metal Frame Ceilings
-Partitioning (Timber Frame, Metal Frame, Jump Wall)
- Tape and Jointing
- Bespoke Ceiling/ Lighting details
- Full Dry lining packages, -
-Commercial & Residential
Vargo Constructions offer a complete range of services alongside our Dry Lining services including Jointing and Taping, metal wall systems and much more. Contact us for more informations.